Get Help Now! Contact Us to get confidential help via phone or email.
Safe Call Now is a resource for public safety employees to speak confidentially with officers, former law enforcement officers, public safety professionals and/or mental healthcare providers who are familiar with your line of work.
Public Safety is a stressful, demanding career. Warning signs exist. For many of us, asking for help is a sign of weakness and jeopardizes our careers. Before you lose another friend, partner, spouse, one of your own, consider a simple phone call to us.
- Rise and Fall of a Cop Article
- About Safe Call Now’s Executive Director, Sean Riley, and his difficult journey.
- Addiction Hotline
- Safe Call Now provides addicted public safety personnel with confidential and experience help when they most need it.
- Washington Council of Police & Sheriffs
Meydenbauer Center, Bellevue, WA
June 26, 2014
- A Charity Banquet Dinner & Silent Auction
Hosted by La Hacienda Treatment Center
Hilton Dallas Park Cities, Dallas, TX
August 13, 2014